Raw material knowledge is a core competency at Dinesol Plastics. Our team of raw material, design, and process engineers can guide you through selecting the right raw materials for your application requirements. Dinesol is knowledgeable in a variety of thermoplastics resins including commodity, engineering, and specialty compounds. Let our team help you select the correct resin that will satisfy your product’s requirements while helping you lead with competitive costs.
Raw Material Resources:
- 14 railcar and bulk truck unloading stations exceeding 2,800,000 lbs.
- 20 silos with storage capacity exceeding 1,500,000 lbs.
- Central drying system 12,000 lbs./hr.
- At the press volumetric blending
Experience in Molding:
- Commodity Resins:
- PP, PS, HDPE, LLDPE, LDPE
- Engineering Resins:
- ABS, ASA, Acetal, Nylon, Polycarbonate, PPS, PPE
- Specialty Blends:
- Glass, Glass/Material Blends, ASA Blends, Wood Flow Blend, Structural Foam